Playlist Songs for the Broken
Information ~ Trauma
- Fragmented Child: Disorganized Attachment and Dissociation | Psychology Today
- Finding his site very helpful ~ Rolandbal.com
- Embracing Vulnerability | TraumaLine1
- Helpful article regarding anger
- How Trauma Impacts the Brain Talking points from seminar for Rachel’s Vineyard Ministries Theresa Burke, Ph.D. www.rachelsvineyard.org
- Excellent info on childhood trauma recovery!
- Grief, PTSD, and Your Brain – HealthyPlace
- Reblog & Needed this, so encouraging & insightful…”When it looks like your life is crumbling, you might be forming wings!”
- Almost six months from last post, struggles…
- Great article on talking vs processing…there is a difference!
- what if I told you nothing is wrong with you…
- reblog: Broken Pieces
- Songs for the Broken playlist on youtube
- Poem ~ Struggles Healing of Trauma
- (no title)
© kpaol.wordpress.com 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links of poems and posts written by kittypaol may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to kittypaol and kpaol.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: DPR
I’ve been seeing this phrase a lot lately… the new normal… has left me in deep thought… so this post may be a bit rambling… Acceptance is something I am really battling. And I am talking decades… I’ve come a … Continue reading